Our Personal Valet Service vs “the competition”
What Sets Royal Majestic’s Personal Valet Service Apart?
- Personal Valet Service-individualized soil bags which help avoid cross contamination; patented UPC coding system for ease of identification which allows acute attention to personal preferences; pre-cleaning inspections with customer follow-up; post-cleaning re-inspections to assure European quality.
- No environmental surcharges levied upon our customers to pay for competitors’ disposal of dirty solvent or spent cartridges as other area cleaners do!
- No delivery fees or minimums!
- 1 of 3 CERTIFIED GREEN CLEANERS in IL as evaluated and inspected by The Green Cleaners Council of Illinois for using natural cleaning fluids (DF 2000 means NO ODORS!) and spotting agents; featuring EPA responsible recycling of waste (fluids, filters, and plastic); hanger recycling collection and re-use; environmentally responsible packaging as the exclusive user of patented Eco-Green poly bags which are 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- Our European Executive Shirt Service is unequaled; using the finest soil penetrants, detergents, and brighteners which ensure whiter whites and more vivid colors; “value-added extras” at no charge:
- Replacing broken, missing, or stressed buttons (which may crack in process); matching existing ones; or replacing whole sets, if requested.
- Replacing or providing collar stays as needed.
- Using “butterflies” as collar formers for “fresh from the press” look.
- Convenience-time and gas savings; one less errand to run/remember. No more standing in line!
- Reliability-Multiple times per week service by uniformed, professional, trained staff.
- Pre-spotting for optimum cleaning quality; added textile conditioner Revive for garment softness.
- Sewing (buttons, hooks/eyes, tack hems/seams, holes in pockets etc.) done at no charge.
- Repairs/alterations (hiding wear on cuffs, sewing seams, holes in pockets, take in/let out, shorten/lengthen, relines, etc.) at competitive rates.
- Full range of dry cleaning and laundry services: alterations, area rugs, bed pillows/linens, comforters and quilts, draperies (including take down/rehang-GUARANTEED lengths), CERTIFIED PRESERVATION SPECIALIST for heirlooming (wedding gowns/christening dresses), leathers, suede and furs (cleaning/storing), polishing and repair of shoes/handbags, reweaving, and hand finished table linens.
- Angie’s List “A” rating with Honor Roll designation (only 5% of referrals attain it); 2014 Super Service Award Winner
- Professional Member of the Dry Cleaning and Laundry Institute (DLI) for technical and consumer information and support.
- The Green Cleaners Council of Illinois “Green Leaf Award” winner for environmental sustainability and innovative eco-technologies. www.greencleanerscouncil.com
- Dress for Success Worldwide-Central (Chicago) – Exclusive Corporate Partner & Suitor empowering the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing collection of professional attire and accessories, cleaning donated items, and preparing them for re-distribution; DFS provides a network of support and career development tools to help women succeed and thrive. www.dressforsuccess.org
Because You Deserve the Royal Treatment!